This Stirred Fried Long Beans recipe will be excellent for any rice dish.
- 200 grams long beans cut in slanting position.
- ½ teaspoon Black mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon White Urad dhal
- 1 red chili cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon turmeric cooking powder
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 Semi big Bombay onion chopped
- 1 stem curry leave
- Salt to taste
Heat up the frying pan in medium heat and pour in cooking oil. Add in black mustard seeds, white urad dhal and curry leave into the frying pan. Ensure that you don’t accidentally drop water in the pan else the hot oil will sprinkle out of the frying pan.
Add in the chopped onion and chilli, stir onion till golden brown colour. Then add in long beans and stir it in the frying pan till the long beans cooks. Finally, sprinkle salt and turmeric powder into the frying pan for taste.
To retain most of long beans nutrients, it should be cooked as little as possible.