Nowdays, the normal restaurants are catering 1 to 2 foods in their menu for the vegetarian and vegan diet people.
I am glad that we have something to eat when we hang out with our peers who are not vegetarian and vegan diet people.
Ah Beng Kopitiam is a Malaysian Halal cafe with few vegetarian food in their menu. I personally was searching for spring roll and I found Vegetarian Spring Roll in their menu.
There are 4 types of vegetarian food in Ah Beng Kopitiam menu:
- Vegetarian Spring Roll (3pc) 4.50 – Homemade vegetarian spring roll
- Vegetarian Charsiu Bao (3pc) 4.90 – Vegetarian vegetable Bao
- Vegetarian Lobak 5.50 – Fried steamed vegetables wrap in bean curd skin
- Vegetarian Curry 10.90 – Dahl vegetarian vegetable homemade curry serve with roti or rice
Besides the vegetarian food in Ah Beng Kopitiam menu, there is also Bubur Pulut Hitam, Soya Milk, Soya Milk Cincau, Ice Cincau, Bubble Tea, Kopi, Kopi-O, Teh Tarik, Teh, Teh-O, Soda Gembira and Chrysanthemum Tea in the Drinks and Dessert section for vegetarian and vegan diet people to try.
Ah Beng Kopitiam Branch:
ADDRESS :SHOP 8, 68 LANGFORD AVE. 6147, WA AUSTRALIA
PHONE :(08) 9358 2889
Opening Hours :
- Tuesday to Saturday (11am to 2pm) and (5pm to 8pm)
- Sunday (9.30am to 2.30pm)